Fast, Reliable Data Recovery in San Jose
Did your data disappear? Did your computer go dead? Did you accidentally delete precious family photos or important business information? DataRetrieval offers reliable, expert data recovery and other services to individuals and businesses here in San Jose.
Even if a computer or some other electronic device is damaged, the data inside likely can be salvaged by our experts. Since 2003, we’ve built a reputation for high data recovery success rates, customized service options, rapid emergency turnaround times and certified security credentials.
Think of all the precious data on your phone or hard drive: Family photos taken during days at the bay or at Cathedral Basilica of St. Joseph, transcripts from San Jose State University, all of your vital business and personal contacts, important customer databases and more. Such losses are always inconvenient, and sometimes heartbreaking. For a business, they can be devastating. But do not worry. We are here to help you get your data back.
Our certified digital experts can repair, recover and restore data from a wide variety of digital media:
- Hard drives
- External drives
- RAID arrays
- Cell phones
- SSD drives
- Other devices
Why Choose Our Data Recovery Services?
Here is why DataRetrieval stands above the competition:
- Our services are risk-free, including a free diagnostic evaluation.
- We can take on any recovery job, from the laptop computer you use at home to the RAID 5 server at a Fortune 500 company.
- Our state-of-the-art facilities include Class 10 ISO 4 certified cleanrooms and the most sophisticated tools, software and techniques.
- We guarantee secure, confidential services. Our Type 2 SOC 2 certification is awarded only to companies with proven systems in place to secure sensitive information.
- We offer emergency service options for customers who need to recover crucial, time-sensitive data. In such cases, we can get results within 24 hours.
If Your Device Fails, Shut Off Power and Give DataRetrieval a Call
Don’t try to operate a computer or other device if it fails. Using the device may reduce the chances of a successful data recovery. Shut it down and call us. Our customer service associates are available at around the clock, every day, 24/7/365. Call our San Jose location at (669) 245-6400. We’ll get your data back, fast.